Saturday 7 May 2016

A Quick Catchup! (I am a few days behind on the news)


 Back in the City on Friday afternoon, for a bit of shopping, (I bought a new top) and then a walk to the Louise Schroeder House to meet friends in my music group.

 
 A walk through the Old City, with the old Town Hall to the left.  The weather is lovely at the moment, although all is set to change next week, with rain and gloom forecast.
 
 
 The Piper, who sits in the park outside the Louise Schroeder House, where the Braunschweig Hobby and Education Exchange meets and runs groups, all very similar to our U3As.

 
The Louise Schroeder House, named after the lady who first established the groups.  I will write more about her at a later date, when I have caught up with myself.
 
 
 
Looking through the windows of the Louise Schroeder House, from the room where we meet to make music on Friday evenings.  The little piper in the previous photo is out there piping away his merry timeless tune. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment