Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back in Devizes.

 
I need no have worried about the journey home, it all went without a hitch, and the plane landed 10 minutes early.  It will take me days to unpack, and remember where to put everything.  One of my first jobs was to update the security on my Dell desktop pc, which did not seem to recognise  me after being left unused for five months.   One of the first emails I received was from J in Querum who has washed poor Brian, and hung him by his left ear to the washing line.  He did need a wash as his pants were grubby, but looks a sorry sight.  Don't worry Brian, I will be back next year to rescue you!
 
Today I'm off to the Geology group to meet friends, talk and drink tea and coffee.  This blog is now at an end until next year, so please read all the Devizes news on: www.devizesdays.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment