Saturday 25 May 2013

Everything is almost Packed! (well I hope so!)

One almost packed suitcase can be seen to the left.  I have the usual jitters this morning (Saturday) which will be even worse on Sunday morning, when I set off at 9am for Southampton Airport.   A friend is giving me a lift to Trowbridge railway station, and the train should arrive at the airport around 11.45am, with plenty of time to spare for a cuppa and sandwich.  The flight to Hannover should leave at 2.15pm, but after a long delay last year, I will wait and see what happens.   I have booked a taxi from Hannover to my doorstep in Timmerlah.

Please follow this blog for my 2013 adventures in my second home of Braunschweig in Lower Saxony.  This year I hope to visit JS Bach's birthplace in Eisenach, and visit several other places where he lived and worked.   Fingers crossed for good weather.   I'm told it is just as cold and horrible in Germany as it is here at the moment.  I return to "Blighty" in late August.   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment