Saturday 16 April 2016

Norbert has his EU English Rabbit Passport at the Ready!

Norbert, my lucky mascot, is getting ready for his 2016 holiday in Timmerlah.

I got a lot sorted this week, and now have enough BP pills to keep me alive throughout the summer months until the end of August.  The asthma will be well controlled too, and luckily Norbert is fortunate that he had his myxomatosis jab many moons ago, and has the forms to prove it, which he keeps with his EU English Rabbit Passport.  Of course he may not be an EU English Rabbit on his return, just one of the unexpected consequences, should we Brits vote to "Come out."  

I have also bought my euros, (Euro in German, where it does not have a plural for some reason,) and have also gathered together some snacks for the journey, just in case I should suffer from a shortage of food whilst surrounded by cafes at the airport, and breakfast on the plane. 

My suitcase is half packed, which means essentials have been thrown in haphazardly, and will need a final sort out on the last weekend before I travel.  When all the nice clothes have been packed, I shall be down to wearing "shabby chic" for that last few days, which means that when I go shopping, I shall have to wear in a spring mackintosh to hide the tatty clothes from public view!   Does anyone else have this problem when packing?




No comments:

Post a Comment