Monday 4 April 2016

The Preparations have Begun!

With Monika in the Art Museum in Wolfsburg, a short train ride from Braunschweig.

I have purchased my plane ticket for my flight from London Heathrow to Hanover on Wednesday 4th May.  On Tuesday night, the 3rd of May, I'm staying with a friend in Dorking, a town not too distant from Heathrow, and at 05.30 that morning, a taxi will collect me, and take me to terminal 5, for my 08.15 GMT flight.  I should land in Hanover at 11.00 CET, where my German friend Dorothea will pick me up and drive me to my flat in Timmerlah.

I have started buying "stuff" for my four month stay, and throwing it into my case, and soon I will start the serious business of picking the clothes I want to take with me, and the shoes, and the handbags, and all the bits and pieces a woman needs! 

Back soon with news of my "pack it in the case, then take it out again"  neurosis, that I suffer with every year!



No comments:

Post a Comment