Wednesday 4 May 2016

First Words from Timmerlah.

The view from my front window towards the Brocken, with the wind park to the right and a local train passing by on its way to Hannover.
 
The journey went well, in spite of me thinking otherwise!  I travelled up to Dorking on Tuesday afternoon and stayed overnight with a friend.  I suppose I managed two hours sleep in a strange bed, which is definitely not enough for  me.  The taxi driver for Heathrow Terminal 5 picked me up at 5.30am, and I flew to Hannover in a bit of a sleepy dream!   The other passengers were yawning and sleepy too, so an early start to the day is not just a problem for  me.
 
The plane landed almost on time, and my good friend Dorothea met at arrivals, and drove me back to my flat in Timmerlah, where we arrived at midday.  It is good to be back in my second home, and after a good night's sleep, I shall feel very much better tomorrow!

 

1 comment:

  1. At least you haven't jet lag to worry about. Sleep tight (er...schlafense gut???) Hope you get some of this lovely sun tomorrow. XX

    ReplyDelete