Tuesday 28 June 2016

Eating Flesh in the Botanical Gardens.

Pitcher Plants in the flesh eaters plant house in the Botanical Gardens.
 
I'm behind again with the news, but I've been so downhearted at the Brexit vote, and I have not been able to concentrate.  It seems the oldies voted for the past, and 75% of the youngest voted IN for the future.  I feel sad, and my status here has changed.  I came over in May as a citizen of Europe, and I must go home to be a Little Englander, because that is what we will now surely be.   
 
Have we really gone back to the 1930s and the days of social unrest and the stirrings of racial hatred on the streets.   It is such a retrograde step, and has caused the country to divide into two.   How long will this take at sort, years and years and years.  I have no regret about voting IN, but I think a lot of those who voted Out will soon become aware of the mistake they have made.   So back to visas then, and not borderless continental travel.   A great shame, and a big loss for the young people of what was Great Britain.
 
A donation box in the shape of a pitcher plant outside the flesh eaters house.  I like this, what a very original idea.   

No comments:

Post a Comment