Sunday 15 April 2012

How many Scarves to Take? That is the Question!

This is not a second-hand stall, it is my packing so far!
It is always a good idea to stick to one set of colours for a wardrobe of clothes, because at least that way, everything matches.   However I have a penchant for scarves, and have almost enough to circle the globe, (no not really) but I have a wide selection.  At the moment four of my favourites will accompany me to Braunschweig, although I have another week of dithering to go, before I make up my mind.  At the moment I've packed red spotty,  pretty blue butterfly, black/white daisy and grey lace bobbly.  But............ I like pale blue flowers with lace and also cream with red stripes.  Maybe I should select them in the dark, and at random, and be satisfied with my choice.  No that won't work.  I could take none at all, and buy ten more in Braunschweig.     Now there's a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment