Wednesday 18 April 2012

I continue to Pack


Norbert on one of his skiing trips.
Yesterday I did some last minute shopping and bought two big packs of teabags.  It's impossible to buy strong English teabags in Germany, so I'm having to take four months supply with me + a packet of 240 for a friend.  If I were younger, I would set up my own English Teabag Shop in Braunschweig, and also sell other prized English foods that are also impossible to buy there.  I also purchased some Euros, which I bought at a favourable exchange rate, so all is going well.  The taxi to Trowbridge railway station is booked for Sunday at 8.50am,  so all is set for, I hope, an easy journey, but fingers crossed.  I should arrive at my flat in Timmerlah at around 8pm.   Right, back to neurotic packing and unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment